– Wijnaldum 8′ | 1 – 0
– Klavan 7′
– Can 75′
– Otamendi 90+3′
– Henderson (OUT); Origi (IN) 64′
– Mané (OUT); Lucas (IN) 89′
– Zabaleta (OUT); Navas (IN) 86′
– Touré (OUT); Iheanacho (IN) 89′
– LIV: Liverpool crushed Mark Hughes’ Stoke City at Anfield with 4 – 1 in their previous English Premier League match.
– MCI: Manchester City defeated Hull City with a convincing 3 – 0 victory in their own backyard in their previous English Premier League match.
– LIV: Jürgen Klopp’s Liverpool are located on a second place with 40 points in the league table, just one point ahead of Manchester City.
– MCI: Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City are on third place with 39 points in the league table, just one point behind Liverpool.
– LIV: Liverpool’s form in the English Premier League: Stoke City (W), Everton (W), Middlesbrough (W), West Ham United (D), Bournemouth (L).
– MCI: Manchester City’s form in the English Premier League: Hull City (W), Arsenal (W), Watford (W), Leicester City (L), Sunderland (L).
– LIVMCI: Both clubs have faced each other in 155 matches. Liverpool have won 73 and Manchester City 42 of them. 40 matches have ended in draws.
– LIVMCI: The latest match between Liverpool and Manchester City was in March 2016 at Anfield, when Liverpool crushed Manchester City with 3 – 0.
– LIVMCI: Liverpool have won their last three English Premier League matches against Manchester City. Last time they won four consecutively against them was in 1981.
– Referee: Craig Pawson (ENG)
– Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup (ENG)
– Assistant Referee: Marc Perry (ENG)
– Fourth Official: Martin Atkinson (ENG)